Busy Weekend!!

It has been a crazy busy weekend!! Maybe that is why I am so exhausted today?? I started on Saturday morning heading over to the MFT opening and getting some color tips from a copic class by Colleen Schaan. She is such a sweet lady. She had us create two cards. One is posted on her blog. I haven't taken any pictures of mine created in her class, but will later. It was fun to get some craftiness in. I also am a big fan of MFT stamps and I ended up buying more than planned. I also got some free stamps too!!

After that, I ended up heading down to Ft. Lauderdale to see my sister graduate! I had wanted to visit with a few friends there, but I didn't have the luxury of time. My husband and I got to spend some time with my sister, her husband, and my cute little nephew.

I am so looking forward to this Labor Day weekend. I am hoping to have some time to play in my craft room! Have a great week! hugs!

No comments

Back to Top