OTWC #58

I love photo collages, especially ones related to wedding inspirations. Seeing these OTWC collages reminds me of the one I made last year for my wedding. I will have to share that sometime in the future. Kim has another beautiful picture collage for OTWC#58. Here it is:



I was inspired by the blue and coral colors. I used Stampin Up's retired colors: Buckaroo Blue and Groovy Guava as my blue and coral. My layout was inspired by Sweet Sunday's Sketch #128. I was also inspired by three Splitcoaststamper's DTGD challenges: use handmade stitching, piercing, and inking up a cupcake.
Here's my Cupcake Turtle card:



Today is my last official day of summer! Back to work on Monday! I love the beginning of a school year, but will  miss my carefree summers. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments

  1. So so cute!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....adorable! I love love the x stitching on the sides! Thanks for playing along with OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and I love it! It makes me smile! What a fun take on the color story! Thank you for joining in the fun at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top