A Dinner and Two Cards

Last night for dinner, I made some bouillabaisse, a French seafood stew. My mother's friend and my sister have both made it before. I attempted to make it with a combination of their recipes. Here's the Williams and Sonoma one: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/bouillabaisse-mediterranean-fish-soup.html. I ended up throwing out the mussels. Their smell and insides gross me out!! Here's a picture of it after my hubby stirred it a bit. We did enjoy it, and will make it again... but with no mussels!




This morning, I made a card for the MFTWSC#33. I received the Who's That Girl image from Splitcoaststamper's Wish RAK. It's a great way to try out some images and decide if it's an image to have or not.


Also at Splitcoaststampers, the featured stamper is sweetnsassystamps. This summer, her creations caught my attention. She uses lots of bears in her creations, so I made this one inspired by her.


I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend! I plan to enjoy it!

No comments

Back to Top