Fluttering Butterflies

Today, I had time to create two cards. One this morning that I posted on Splitcoaststampers and one this afternoon for The Pink Elephant Challenge #111. The theme was to use butterflies! I love butterflies. I also used Verve's AUG2011 Week 2 sketch.


It has been a very busy week back at school. I have met my new batch of cute little kindergarteners. My husband has been very supportive, as I have warned him of this time of year. He made an Indian dinner for us on Wednesday. He brought sunflowers home on Thursday. On Friday, he came to my classroom and brought me some bubble tea. Then he moved and rehooked some computers for me. We even went out for a dinner and movie! Now he's off doing some grocery shopping, as I get caught up. (Love you honey!)

Tomorrow will be the first day of school! I am excited about the new year with my new students and new administration. It should be a good year!







1 comment

  1. Beautiful card!! Love all the butterflies. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top