Labor Day Weekend Fun!

Finally, a long weekend, so I can sufficiently rest! This morning I got up early and played in my craft room. I also took a picture of the cards I colored at Colleen Schaan's Copic Coloring workshop at the new MFT boutique in Mt. Dora from last weekend. Here they are:



While I was at the MFT boutique, I got some freebies from my shopping spree. One freebie was a Pure Innocence set: Make a Splash. To try out one of Colleen's tips, I used a copic marker and colorless blender to color yellow around my little girl. I paper pierced her bathing suit, one of my favorite ways to create fun clothing... perfect for the PInk Elephant's challenge # 114. I also followed the MFTWSC#35 sketch.


After eyeing some beautiful hair creations, I found some video tutorials on how to create the look. In addition to coloring the hair from lightest to dark and back to blend, I attempted to add some streaks of the darker colors to add lowlights to my TGF girl's hair. She's from the Just for You set. I used TESC#145 for my layout.



We are heading over to our friends' home for a bbq tonight. I am making some beef and chicken kebabs for our dinner. I plan on playing more in my craft room later this weekend! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!


No comments

Back to Top