Wow! I Won!

I was stunned when I found out that I was the lucky winner of Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #21! Nichole's blog is one that I tend to frequently visit during the beginning of a month. This is when she and her team of designers show sneak peeks and samples of what will be available soon. I did not think to check the winner, until today, when I came here to my blog and saw my last entry. While there on Nichole's blog, I saw my owl card, and I thought to myself, "That's weird. That linky thing recognizes me." Then I saw my name and had to do a double take. I called out to Robert (my husband) and we did a happy dance. First time I won something online!! I have a list of wants from Papertrey Ink's store, but the Baby Button Bits was next on my list. The funny thing is I put an order in earlier this week, not knowing about the prize. Now I will have two Papertrey packages coming in the mail! I hope your week is going as fantastically as mine!

1 comment

Back to Top