SFYTT2011 July

Another post for today. This is one I have worked on a while back, but just haven't posted about it yet. This is my take on I (heart) 2stamp Sketch for You to Try July 2011 sketch. My Favorite Things is supporting the sketch this month. I heart MFT!! A few years ago, I had an opportunity to meet the owner at a card swap. Not that she would remember, as it was a group event. She had stopped by to drop off some stamps for us to try. She gave each of us a Who's That Girl Mother Day cling set. She made a loyal costumer out of me! Every time I order online, I get quick service. This may due to the fact that I live in sunny Florida like she does. She has a store opening coming up this August 2011! I plan to be there and better my copic coloring skills! I love their Pure Innocence and a La Modes images. For this particular sketch, I used Apple For You. I really wanted to use my apples from a K & Co. Greenhouse dp I had. So to make it work, I felt it looked better going down the side versus in a group. Now it's time for me to give my little family some attention!! :0)

1 comment

Back to Top