Papertrey's Polaroid 2-Step Masking

Earlier this week, I found out that Nichole Heady posted a challenge for Papertrey's Polaroid 2-Step Masking. Apparently, she has had these Monday challenges going on and this particular one is #21. A video tutorial  using this technique can be found here at her Inspired Papertrey blog. If you had not had a chance to visit her blog, you should check it out! I love her style and have learned so much from her tutorials.

I ended up making two cards this past week using this technique inspired by the tutorial. The first one uses Papertrey's Butterfly Kisses. This is one of my first stamp sets bought from Papertrey. I happen to love butterflies, so it was enticing!



The second one uses Papertrey's Wise Owl, Life, and Out on a Limb. I also have no self control when it comes to owls.
.

I hope everyone has a Happy July 4th weekend!!

2 comments

  1. Both cards are super...but that little owl with his blue/green tummy is toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top