A Little Brunch with the Deconstructed Sketch #55

I love this sketch! I really adored Jen's sample for her sketch as well. Click on the sketch to go to her post and see her super cute card with a sweet Greeting Farm image!


Here is my card using her sketch. I hope to give it to one of my female soccer-playing friends or their daughters.

Supplies: Cardstock: kraft, white, and Basic Grey Shine On designer paper, Ink- Stampin Up close to Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stamps: The Greeting Farm Anya & Because of You sentiments, Other: twine, star punch, copic markers

Here is the inside with the sentiment showing...


 I made myself a little brunch this morning! It is similiar to Vietnamese summer rolls. Well this is a breakfast version that I have eaten ever since I was a little girl. I put some green onion, cilantro, basil, green tomato, eggs, and bacon onto my rice paper. I rolled it up and dipped into some yummy Nước mắm pha sauce.




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic day!

2 comments

  1. What a precious card, Gwen! I love the stars and and star sentiment with this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this card! Love the little tiny star tag! Super cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top